It's important to note that cannabis affects all people differently. Two people using the exact same product may have very different experiences. When trying a new product for the first time, start with a small amount, and slowly increase dosage to avoid any overwhelming undesired effects. Our mood products are suggested and not everyone will have the same experience. Please consider Health Canada’s Warnings when choosing to consume cannabis.
The purchase or use of the Card entails the acceptance of these terms and conditions, which have been made available to the customer upon purchase of the E-GIFT Card, and which are also available at any SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. store and at www.sweetsevencannabis.ca. The issuer may modify these terms and conditions without notice.
1. The E-Gift Card (hereinafter, the “Card”) is the property of the issuer SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. (hereinafter, "SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO."). The initial value of the Card or any cash balance thereon belongs to the holder of the Card.
2. The Card can be used only to purchase any item or service being sold in any SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. store or at www.sweetsevencannabis.ca. The outstanding balance on the Card is not redeemable for cash, except where required by law and, in such event, only at a SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. store.
3. The Card can be purchased (i) at any SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. store by using any of the means of payment accepted at SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. stores or (ii) online at www.sweetsevencannabis.ca by using any of the means of payment accepted at www.sweetsevencannabis.ca. Cards cannot be purchased using another Card.
4. The Card can be used as often as the holder would like, until the outstanding balance of the Card reaches zero. The Card cannot be used towards the repurchase or exchange of previously purchased items or services.
5. Where the purchase price of items or services is in excess of the outstanding balance on the Card, the difference may be paid through any payment means accepted at SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. stores for purchases being made at such stores or, for online purchases, through any payment means accepted at www.sweetsevencannabis.ca.
6. The outstanding balance on the Card is shown on the cash register receipt every time a purchase is made with the Card, for purchases made at SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. stores, or with the information provided upon placing an online order, for purchases made at www.sweetsevencannabis.ca. The outstanding balance of the Card may be checked at any SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. store or at www.sweetsevencannabis.ca.
7. Items or services purchased with the Card at: (i) any SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. store shall be subject to the same exchange and return policy as is applicable to items or services purchased at such stores using other methods of payment; (ii) www.sweetsevencannabis.ca shall be subject to the purchase terms and conditions including return policy as is applicable to items or services purchased from www.sweetsevencannabis.ca.
8. Where appropriate, refunds for items or services purchased with the Card which are returned shall be credited by SWEET SEVEN CANNABIS CO. to a Voucher Card unless otherwise required by law.
9. The Card should be treated like cash. The issuer is not responsible for loss, theft or unauthorized use of the Card. Cards fraudulently obtained or used will not be honoured and will be cancelled.
10. Where a virtual Card is purchased at www.sweetsevencannabis.ca, the issuer shall not be responsible for the non-receipt or the delay in receiving such Card by its intended recipient for reasons beyond the issuer´s control.
11. The Card shall not be used for the purpose of advertising or promoting products or services marketed by any third party unless prior written consent from the issuer is obtained.